The new Universal Aventura Hotel features a modern food hall, resort-style pool and exclusive theme park benefits—perfect for youth groups looking to enjoy all Universal Orlando has to offer. Learn more about the new hotel that’s adding more options for your next trip.
Located in the heart of Universal Orlando, Universal’s Aventura Hotel boasts 600 rooms and is the ideal spot for groups to stay while participating in one of Universal Orlando’s dynamic youth programs or any group trip.
Youth groups at Universal’s Aventura Hotel can stay in simplified style while experiencing exceptional amenities and benefits including:
- Exclusive Theme Park Benefits: Want perks? Groups who stay at Universal’s Aventura Hotel receive exclusive benefits including early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay, charging privileges with their room key, and more.
- Group-Friendly Options: It pays off to travel in groups. At Universal’s Aventura Hotel, youth groups will enjoy several group-friendly options such as refillable souvenir cups, meal vouchers and luggage storage.
- Tech-Savvy Accommodations: Techies rejoice! Universal’s Aventura Hotel offers tech-savvy accommodations, including in-room tablets that allow guests to control many of the rooms’ features such as the TV and room temperature controls. The hotel also includes a virtual reality game room and an underwater speaker system at the resort-style pool.
- Urban Pantry: Hungry? Universal’s Aventura Hotel now introduces something new and different to Orlando’s theme park food scene. Urban Pantry is a modern food hall where guests can enjoy diverse flavors, fresh ingredients and globally-inspired dishes.
- Prime Location: Worried about being close enough to the fun? No problem! Universal’s Aventura Hotel is just steps away from all three Universal Orlando theme parks—Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay. The hotel even features a convenient walking path connecting directly to Volcano Bay.
While staying at the newly opened hotel, groups can easily check out nearby popular attractions like The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, pick out a weird and playfully flavored treat at VooDoo Doughnut at Universal CityWalk, and visit the new Fast & Furious – Supercharged attraction, where groups can step into the blockbuster Fast & Furious films.
Written by Sarah Suydam, Staff Writer for Teach & Travel.
Photo courtesy of Universal’s Aventura Hotel.