Universal Orlando Resort has released its first official look at the “next gamechanger for theme park entertainment” and its most ambitious theme park yet: Universal Epic Universe.
Opening in 2025, Epic Universe will transport guests to expansive worlds featuring more than 50 awe-inspiring attraction, entertainment dining and shopping experiences. Today, Universal Orlando reveals more details about Celestial Park—the heart of Universal Epic Universe and the first world guests will encounter at the new theme park.
With acres of rolling gardens, chasing waterways and strolling pathways, this is a true park. Guests will wander through lush living gardens among shimmering waters and stunning architecture inspired by astronomical and mythological elements. Relax, take in the sights, dine on delectable cuisine, or board a shooting comet for an exhilarating roller coaster adventure.
OTHER EXTRAORDINARY WORLDS
Celestial Park will be the gateway to explore the four additional worlds of Epic Universe, each bringing to life extraordinary adventures that go beyond guests’ wildest imaginations. A set of majestic portals that capture the imagination and creativity of each world introduce guests to:
• The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Ministry of Magic, where guests will discover a different era of the wizarding world in an all-new land that blends 1920s wizarding Paris from Warner Bros. Pictures’ Fantastic Beasts films with the iconic British Ministry of Magic from the Harry Potter series.
• SUPER NINTENDO WORLD, where guests will enter the iconic green pipe and step into the worlds of beloved characters like Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Donkey Kong.
• How to Train Your Dragon’s Isle of Berk, where guests soar with dragons in a colorful world filled with Viking adventures.
• Dark Universe, where guests encounter everything from the experiments of Dr. Victoria Frankenstein to the shadowy landscape of monsters.
CELESTIAL PARK ATTRACTIONS AND EXPERIENCES
Here are additional details about some of the other wonders guests can enjoy while exploring Celestial Park, according to Universal Orlando:
• Starfall Racers, a dual-launch racing coaster that sends guests rocketing through the skies aboard comets in a race reaching speeds up to 62 mph and heights up to 133 feet along 5,000 feet of track. This will be Epic Universe’s most thrilling coaster experience with unique maneuvers such as the “Celestial Spin,” in which the two coaster vehicles perform an inverted crisscross while speeding through the air.
• Constellation Carousel – The grand centerpiece of Celestial Park. Here, explorers of all ages can take a fantastical whirl aboard constellations that glide forward, backward and rotate in a choreographed dance of music and starlight.
• Astronomica, an interactive wet-play area that also doubles as a giant compass rose, featuring crystal blue fountains that spring to life and dance around guests.
• An array of unique dining experiences ranging from full-service restaurants to quick-service locations that offer something for every palate, including Atlantic – a full-service “surf and turf” restaurant set inside a Victorian aquarium complete with captivating views of Celestial Park.
• And The Blue Dragon Pan-Asian Restaurant, where diners take a culinary journey across Asia as they enjoy authentic Chinese, Japanese and Thai fare in this full-service restaurant accented with neon dragons and ethereal lanterns. Plus: Celestial Park include The Oak & Star Tavern, where guests can enjoy savory barbecue, and Pizza Moon, which will serve up a tasty menu featuring a variety of pizzas.
• Incredibly detailed retail locations, including the Nintendo Super Star Store, where guests can shop an assortment of merchandise themed to SUPER NINTENDO WORLD; Moonship Chocolates & Celestial Sweets, where guests can satisfy their cravings with a unique selection of sweet treats, and more.
And located inside Epic Universe at the end of Celestial Park is Universal Helios Grand Hotel, designed to transport guests to a world where the heavens and earth unite – complete with 500 rooms, one-of-a-kind views and its very own dedicated entrance into the theme park.
More details about Universal Epic Universe – including the debut of an interactive preview center at Universal CityWalk later this year that will offer a sneak peek at the new theme park – will be revealed in the months ahead.
For more information about Universal Orlando Resort, visit www.UniversalOrlandoYouth.com.